Further bibliographic references

• Coveney. P. and P. Highfield (1995), Frontiers of Complexity: The Search for Order in a Chaotic World. London: Faber and Faber.
  • Freymond, N. & Cameron, G. (Eds.). (2006), Towards Positive Systems Of Child And Family Welfare: International Comparisons Of Child Protection, Family Service, And Community Caring Systems. Toronto: University of Toronto Press.
  • Glisson, C. (2007), Assessing and changing organizational culture and climate for effective services. Research in Social Work Practice, 17(6), p. 736.
  • Mulroy, E.A. (2004), Theoretical perspectives on the social environment to guide management and community practice: An organization-in-environment approach. Administration in Social Work, 28(1).
  • Rothery, M. (2007), “Critical Ecological Systems Theory.” In Coady, N. and Lehmann, P. (Eds.) Theoretical Perspectives for Direct Social Work Practice. Springer Publishing Company.
  • Hassett, P. and I. Stevens (2005), Risk Management and Risk Assessment: A Training Pack. Glasgow: SIRCC.
  • Leischow, S. J., et al. (2008), Systems thinking to improve the public’s health. American  Journal of Preventative Medicine, 35(2S).
  • Leischow, S. J. & Milstein, B. (2006), Systems thinking and modeling for public health practice. American Journal of Public Health, Vol. 96(3).
  • Milligan, I. and I. Stevens (2006), ‘Balancing Rights and Risk: The Impact of Health and  Safety Regulations on the Lives of Children in Residential Care’, Journal of Social Work 6(3): 239–54.
  • Stacey, R.D. (2000), Strategic Management and Organisational Dynamics: The Challenge of Complexity. London: Prentice Hall.
  • Stevens, I. & Hassett, P. (2007), Applying complexity theory to risk in child protection practice. Childhood, 14(1).
  • Wilson, S. (2009), Proactively managing for outcomes in statutory child protection: The development of a management model. Administration in Social Work, 33.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.